Cycling Is An Important Life Skill
Experiences from Specialist Schools
- Qld Health, Bald Hospital.- "Riding a Bike is a Life Skill".
- Gabbinbar Intergrated State School -"Where we saw for the first time, children with little use of their lets, successfully ride our trikes".
- Report from Woody Point Special School- "A witness to the progress in skill acqusition of a previously passive group of students with severe/profound intellectual disabilities and associated physical disabilities".
- Hamewith State Special School- "Aims and Bicycle Riding Programs, Objectives".
- "The best bicycles track we have seen at the time of publication". - The full story from Currimundi Special School.
- "Bike Riding in a Special Education Setting". Glen Watson is a Physical Education Teacher at 3 Special Schools. He has a lot of success from this program and would be happy to talk with you if you need more information.
- Narbethong State Special School- "Students with a visual and hearing impairments. The story of the rabbit"